WELCOME TO LOUD ISLAND.
A beautiful 30-acre, heavily-wooded, parcel on an inland lake in northern Michigan. This is a unique property with complete isolation and adjacent to a former SAC base which can handle the largest jets. It is near a golf resort with three championship courses and it is contiguous to the mighty Au Sable river, famous for its international canoe races. Lake Huron and its beaches lay two miles away. Huron National Forest, with 235,000 acres of hunting and fishing, surrounds the lake. Read More.
FOR SALE – 3.2M
This private retreat could be yours.
Loud Island is the ultimate, tranquil private island retreat. Its 30 acres and historic lodge could be the perfect private real estate opportunity.
- Quiet, private island with two residences for lodging
- Beautiful, original character
- Opportunity to make it your own
- Historic lodge provides ample space for meals, meeting rooms and meeting quarters, for accommodating large groups
- Local amenities: fishing, hunting and golf
- The adjacent airport accommodates even the largest jets and is home to an increasing number of private and corporate planes.
- Surveyed for 12 separate +/- 1 acre lots with 200′-300′ of lake frontage
- Quick, easy access from main land
- One-of-a-kind development opportunity